you are here: home > products > ant16
Like the Ant8, the Ant16 logic analyzer is compact, easy to use, powerful, and inexpensive. The Ant16 also features more channels (16), a synchronous acquisition mode, and Trigger-In and Trigger-Out connections.
The Ant16 has been superceded by the Ant18e and it is out of stock. It is possible that the Ant16 is in stock at our distributors EasySync. EasySync have offices in Portland, Oregon, USA and Glasgow, Scotland, and local representation in France, Germany, Spain and the Scandinavian countries.
- Ultra-portable - fits in a pocket
- Powered from USB port - no additional power supply required
- 16 Channels, 2048 samples deep
- 500MHz asynchronous sampling speed
- 100MHz synchronous sampling speed
- Trigger In and Trigger Out connections
- Applications run on any recent version of Windows
- Simple or Complex triggering
- Software upgradeable
- View captured traces on the display of your PC
Control Panel Software
- Familiar Windows interface
- Data saved as plain text or in CSV format
- Step-by-step instrument setup and trigger setup.
- Upgradeable via the internet
Click here to download and evaluate the Ant control panel software.
Click here for screenshots from the control panel software.
- USB socket. Either a USB socket on the PC or a socket on a powered USB Hub
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP
Click here for detailed specifications.
Please note that the Ant16 is high-performance test equipment. It is designed for users who are familiar with electronic design and debugging, and familiar with the usual safety precautions when working with electronic equipment.